A sporting and human adventure
- Raison Sociale : mont-blanc-rafting
- Manager : Thomas Galy
- Siret : 523 021 103 00032
- Head office: : 42 Allée des hortensias, 74190 Passy
- E-mail Click here
- This website is hosted by OVH, 140 quai Sartel 59100 ROUBAIX.
- This website is published by Webalpina, , whose head office is located at 587 route du Peray 74700 Cordon, represented by Mr. Stefan CRONJÄGER-JEAN.
- For any comment on the operation of the site, write to the site editor.
Intellectual property rights - Copyright:
All the textual and graphic elements contained in this site come under French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
Reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the express authorization of the Director of publication. The reproduction of the texts of this site on a paper support is authorized, especially in the educational context, subject to the respect of the following three conditions:
- Free distribution,
- Respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced: no modification or alteration of any kind,
- Clear and legible citation of the source.
For other uses, please consult the Director of publication.
The Director of Publication certifies that the elements transmitted and inserted in this site are free of rights. Any trademarks mentioned on this site are registered by the companies that own them.
This website contains hypertext links to other sites. These links and sources of information are provided for your information only. mont-blanc-rafting does not control these sites and the information contained therein and cannot therefore offer any guarantee as to the quality of this information.
mont-blanc-rafting declines all responsibility for damage that may result from consulting the information on other sites.
- Contact form :
No personal information of the user of our website is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties.
The information collected on the contact form on our website is sent to us by e-mail. This information allows us to process your requests. They are not stored and are not used otherwise.
The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information.
- Cookies :
Browsing on our website is likely to install cookies from the Google Analytics statistical solution on your computer (see the official site).
o These cookies collect your connection information so that we can know the number of visits to our site, the average visit time, the most visited pages, from which browser etc...
o These cookies do not allow us to identify your personal information.
o Terms of refusal:
▪ You can configure your choices directly in your browser settings.
▪ You can follow the procedure described by Google to refuse Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr
- MANAGEMENT :
Each practitioner undertakes to respect the instructions and safety rules issued by the professional MONT BLANC RAFTING. The supervision of all the activities we offer is carried out by professional guides and instructors, graduates in their specialties. MONT BLANC RAFTING may call on external and independent service providers for the activities it offers: these independent service providers are not employees and there is no relationship of subordination between these independent service providers and MONT BLANC RAFTING. The diplomas and professional cards of the guides and instructors who are members of the team are available on request.
- PRICES :
All registrations will only be taken into account upon receipt of the quote signed, dated and accompanied by a deposit of 20% of the amount of the overall service. The payment of this deposit is generally made online (distance selling), but can also be by check or bank transfer The remainder to be paid for the various services can be paid by checks, cash or holiday vouchers; possibly barter can be considered.
Our prices include:
• Supervision by experienced, qualified and motivated guides!
• High-end, activity-specific equipment (meeting current safety standards)
• Transport related to the activity is included in the service
Our price includes:
• Your transfer to the meeting place
• A list of personal equipment is to be expected and will be given to you at the time of your registration.
• Transport related to the activity is included in the service
- ADMISSION :
White water sports activities: Knowing how to swim 50 meters and being able to immerse yourself is MANDATORY A swimming certificate will be sent to you and must be completed before the activity (signature of parents for minors)
Participants agree to respect the minimum ages required in the activities.
Not be the subject of specific medical conditions to the practice of these different sports, which could endanger the participant or aggravate his state of health.
Concerning the consumption of alcoholic beverages and narcotics: their consumption is not compatible with the practice of white water activities. For security reasons and to guarantee the physical integrity of all participants, the guides who are members of the MONT BLANC RAFTING team reserve the right to refuse access to the activity to anyone showing signs of drunkenness, and this without any possibility of reimbursement and/or compensation.
- WEATHER SITUATION :
Weather conditions are in no way a cause for cancellation or postponement when the activity is provided by MONT BLANC RAFTING, no refund or postponement will be made.
- RESERVATION, REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT:
All registrations are made by reservation depending on availability and subject to your acceptance:
• Either online on the website: www.mont-blanc-rafting.fr
• Or by email: contact @mont-blanc-rafting.fr
• Either by telephone: +33 (0)6 74 81 74 26
Only payment by credit card (VAD) will be taken into account for your registration. It therefore becomes final after receipt of your payment.
By registering, you acknowledge having been informed and accepting our general conditions of sale. As part of a group, the subscriber undertakes to make known and approve the information and general conditions of sale and all documentation to all participants.
- CANCELLATION :
Due to customers, for any pre-booked activity:
• Cancellation D-15d: 50% of the deposit is collected
• Cancellation D-7d: 100% of the deposit is collected
Any service interrupted or not consumed due to an insufficient physical and/or technical level cannot be reimbursed. - in the case of not being able to show up for the activity at the scheduled time or date, for whatever reason, no complaint will be accepted. However, we will be able to reimburse you in full upon presentation of a medical certificate.
By MONT BLANC RAFTING, for any pre-booked activity:
• The professionals reserve the right to modify, with or without notice, any program depending on the weather conditions leading to a questioning of the safety of the participants without any of them being able to claim a refund. MONT BLANC RAFTING undertakes to offer you the best according to the conditions of the day and will be able to reimburse you, if necessary, the difference.
• • If on the day of the activity, the number of participants is less than the required number (4 people in Rafting, 3 people in Hydrospeed) another slot will then be offered to you by mutual agreement between the parties. If no agreement is reached, participants will be fully reimbursed for the deposit paid.
- INSURANCE :
In accordance with the legislation, MONT BLANC RAFTING has taken out professional civil liability insurance. However, we cannot replace the individual civil liability of each participant. Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage to personal equipment.
- USE OF THE IMAGE :
MONT BLANC RAFTING reserves the right to use the photos taken during its services to illustrate its brochures, various advertisements, its website, unless otherwise specified by the participant. The client expressly waives any pecuniary compensation under this authorisation.
- SPECIAL CONDITIONS COVID :
Given the particular sanitary conditions, MONT BLANC RAFTING will allow access to its activities only to people who certify that they have no symptoms of covid-19 before their arrival on site (dry cough, headache, fever) nor have been in contact with a person showing symptoms of covid19 during the 15 days preceding their arrival on site.
Head office: MONT BLANC RAFTING (GALY Thomas) – 42 Allée des Hortensias, 74190 Passy
N° SIRET : 523 021 103 00032
Youth and Sport approval n°: 07410ED0155
Mobile: +33 (0)6 74 81 74 26
Mail: contact @mont-blanc-rafting.fr